Swing out of the gate and right into the action when you join your friends and colleagues at the ANNA National Symposium, the premier nephrology nursing meeting of the year. Take the lead during packed speaker sessions and networking opportunities. Stay in the running with innovative posters and exhibitor presentations. Savor the home stretch surrounded by the comforts of Southern hospitality before returning home a winner. Register by March 14 for early bird discounts and special rates. We look forward to welcoming you to Louisville!
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base.
- Enhance your clinical skills.
- Explore ways to improve patient care.
- Incorporate evidence into your practice.
- Discover innovations in patient therapies and treatment modalities.
- Network with other professionals in the specialty.
- Talk with industry representatives to learn about the latest products, technology, and services.
- Earn continuing nursing education (CNE) and pharmacology credits.
- Receive a bonus 5 FREE CNE credits.
- Experience Louisville as it comes alive during Derby Week!
Who Should Attend
- Nurses, technicians, and health care professionals who care for patients with kidney disease
- Staff nurses, advanced practice nurses, managers, educators, and researchers specializing in nephrology
- Dialysis care providers
- Transplant coordinators and professionals
- Diabetes educators
The ANNA National Symposium will provide an educational and networking environment that will assist nephrology professionals to enhance their knowledge and practice.
The American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA) promotes excellence in and appreciation of nephrology nursing so we can make a positive difference for people with kidney disease.