Attend ANNA's 46th National Symposium. Experience a diverse educational program and expand your professional network in a magical location!
The American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA) 46th National Symposium will provide an educational and networking environment that will assist nephrology professionals to enhance their knowledge and practice.
Join your colleagues in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, for ANNA's National Symposium – the premier nephrology nursing meeting of the year!
Top 10 Reasons to Attend:
- Expand your knowledge base.
- Enhance your clinical skills.
- Explore ways to improve patient care.
- Incorporate evidence into your practice.
- Discover innovations in patient therapies and treatment modalities.
- Network with other professionals in the specialty.
- Talk with industry representatives to learn about the latest products, technology, and services.
- Earn continuing nursing education (CNE) and pharmacology credits.
- Receive a bonus 5 FREE CNE credits.
- Enjoy an evening in Walt Disney World® Resort!
Who Should Attend
- Nurses, technicians, and health care professionals who care for patients with kidney disease
- Staff nurses, advanced practice nurses, managers, educators, and researchers specializing in nephrology
- Dialysis care providers
- Transplant coordinators and professionals
- Diabetes educators
Don't miss this exciting educational program. Register early as some sessions may have limited enrollment. We look forward to welcoming you to Florida!
ANNA promotes excellence in and appreciation of nephrology nursing so we can make a positive difference for people with kidney disease.